Cybersecurity Services for Cities, Towns and School Districts
Taken from the Headlines ….
The frequency, scale and cost of cybersecurity attacks has increased exponentially. Here are some recent headlines that illustrate the current cybersecurity risk climate affecting cities, towns and schools:
- “Horry County Schools to pay hackers’ ransom”
- “Ransomware holds New Jersey school district's network hostage”
- “City Utilities employee data compromised by phishing email”
- “Cyberattack Targets San Jose Police Department, City Websites”
Is Your City, Town or School System Vulnerable to a Cyber Threat?
What is your current exposure? Is someone in your business responsible for information security? As an organization executive can you answer the following questions:
- Do you know what your information assets are?
- Who has access to your information assets?
- Are you confident in your ability to restore data?
- Would you know if your data is breached?
- Have you had a virus or malware attack?
- Are you confident in your security protocols?
- Do you need cyber insurance?
- Do you know how to respond to a data breach?
If you answer “no” to any of the above questions, your organization may not be prepared to prevent, or handle the consequences of a cyber-attack.
Let us help you get prepared for the inevitable cyber security attack
Cybersecurity Solutions from BlumShapiro
BlumShapiro offers a range of cybersecurity solutions to assess your organization’s cybersecurity strategy and develop a plan to mitigate risk. If you are unsure where to begin with cybersecurity protection, our Security Checkup can help. This 1-2 day assessment will give you a general overview of where your organization needs improvement. If you currently have a more detailed security plan in place, a Cyber/Security Threat Assessment can help determine where your existing “cyber” processes are falling short, and where you may have areas of weakness. Our Cybersecurity Threat Assessment also consists of more detailed analysis and testing to identify specific vulnerabilities you may be exposed to. We also offer a portfolio of Cybersecurity Implementation Services to help mitigate overall risks.
Contact our Cybersecurity Team for more information: