In addition to auditing and compliance services, BlumShapiro is also highly experienced in providing financial analysis to state, local and quasi-municipal entities. Our extensive government client base, and our staff with specialized industry experience, make us uniquely qualified to help you address budgeting shortfalls and analyze the financial impact.
In these tough economic times, businesses are all trying to find ways to save money and run more efficiently. And now, governments are too. Finding ways to do more with less has spurred conversations on shared services and consolidations, and are forcing governments to find effective ways to handle reductions in state aid.
BlumShapiro can help:
- Develop effective responses to the reduction in state aid
- Evaluate opportunities for shared services and consolidations
- Address budget shortfalls and analyze financial impact
- Identify options for savings
- Review budgeting process to identify savings
- Forecast budgets